***Great info that came to us directly from Young Living’s Product and Education Facebook Page.***
The ultimate weight management trio! Support your weight management goals by infusing Grapefruit Vitality, Lemon Vitality, and Peppermint Vitality into your routine! These oils can have a powerful impact on your body and be an effective aid on your health journey!
• Has a delicious, tart taste
• Supports weight management*
• Contains antioxidants*
• Offers cleansing properties*
• Supports the lymphatic system*
• Supports the circulatory system*
• Supports gastrointestinal system comfort*
• Promotes healthy bowel function*
• Enhances healthy gut function*
• Maintains efficiency of the digestive tract*
• Supports normal digestion*
• May support performance during exercise
• Reduces feelings of discomfort after large meals*
• Adds a refreshing, minty flavor to food and beverages
• Offers immune support*
• Has antioxidant properties*
• Provides circulatory support*
• Has cleansing properties*
• Has an invigorating citrus flavor that is a great addition to many recipes!
PRO TIPS: How can you use this Vitality trio?
• Add a few drops of your Vitality trio blend to a glass of water and drink first thing in the morning for a cleansing experience.
• Mix equal amounts of Lemon, Grapefruit, and Peppermint Vitality in an empty 15 ml essential oil bottle. Carry this blend with you everywhere you go for fast and convenient use!
• Create Vitality-infused ice cubes and add to your morning smoothies or infusions by adding 1-2 drops each of Peppermint, Grapefruit, and Lemon Vitality to water in ice cubes trays and topping them with fresh fruit slices. Freeze and enjoy!
• Add a few drops of each oil to freshly made fruit juices and smoothies for a punch of flavor!
• Prepare a pitcher or bottle of infused water. Mix sliced fruit, veggies, or herbs such as strawberries, cucumber, or basil in a glass jar filled with distilled water. Add 5-10 drops each of Peppermint, Lemon, and Grapefruit Vitality essential oils in a large pitcher. For a smaller water bottle add 2 drops of each Vitality oil. Refrigerate leftovers for no longer than 3 days.
• Add a drop of each under the tongue mid-morning and mid-afternoon for a refreshing, invigorating experience
• Support your weight management program by taking Grapefruit Vitality as a dietary supplement; add 1-2 drops to a vegetarian gel capsule and take daily.* Add 1 additional drop each of Lemon Vitality and Peppermint Vitality.
• Add 1 drop of each to cold water to make a refreshing drink and stay hydrated.
• Add to your favorite marinades and salad dressings for a distinct citrus flavor.
• Add a few drops to smoothie or acai bowls for a delicious, healthy treat!
• Add a drop of each to your herbal teas, such as Slique Tea, to add an interesting, delicious flavor.
Swell Living’s Pro Tip–Pair these oils with Young Living’s Cel-Lite Magic massage oil!!! This is a great massage oil to slather on those areas of your body you normally don’t let see the light of day. 🙂 I LOVE to add Citrus Fresh EO and Ledum EO to my skin before I rub in the Cel-Lite Magic
How do you use these Vitality oils?
Tell us in the comments!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Young Living products are not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease.